2. Mix bread crumbs & next 5 ingredients (through salt). Set aside.
3. Beat egg and broccoli puree in small bowl.
4. Dip chicken nuggets into egg mixture and then into crumb mixture until completely coated.
5. Arrange chicken on large cookie sheet or two 9x13 pans being careful to not crowd chicken.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. While baking, mix mustard, honey and mayo for a yummy dipping sauce.
This is powdered buttermilk. It is good to have on hand and lasts a long time. Don't just buy it for the chicken nugget recipe, make these pancakes with it.
This is the honey mustard dip. Loooove it! Sweet and tangy. It is for the adults because the kids just use ketchup. Go figure.